We understand these times are stressful, but your safety is of utmost importance to us…
During the COVID-19 pandemic, it’s important to keep health and safety in mind. Therefore, we’ve amended our regular policies based on guidance from the World Health Organization and the Scottish Government in order to provide a higher level of safety for both our guests and drivers. We have also created a set of mandatory COVID-19 practices for passengers that you must agree to follow.
Our refund policies have also been adjusted during this time to help with any bookings that are disrupted due to COVID-19.
Last Updated 25/01/2021
COVID-19 Safety Policies
In line with the Scottish Government’s advice and to offer you peace of mind, we have updated some of our safety policies and promise to:
- Use enhanced cleaning methods before and after every outing. In addition to our already high standards of cleaning, Henry will be cleaned thoroughly with anti-bacterial products on all touchpoints both inside and out.
- Reduce the number of bookings to a maximum of one booking per 24 hours. This is to ensure there is adequate time between bookings to thoroughly clean and sanitise Henry before and after each use. We apologise if this has affected Henry’s availability.
- Ensure drivers wear face masks for the entirety of the journey and observe social distancing where possible. We ask you kindly to do the same.
- Provide disposable cups for all alcoholic bubbles package add-ons rather than our usual crystal glasses. We understand this may disappoint some guests, so we are more than happy for you to bring your own glasses on board if preferred.
- Provide hand sanitiser for guests and our drivers and encourage its use.
While we are doing everything we can to give you peace of mind while aboard Henry, safety is a joint responsibility. Therefore, we also ask all passengers to agree to the following. All passengers aboard Henry must:
- Be from the same household or support bubble. We are still able to take a maximum of eight guests aboard Henry assuming your party are all from the same household or bubble.
- Wear face masks before entering and whilst aboard Henry, excluding people who are exempt. Unfortunately, if an individual does not have a mask or refuses to wear one, entry to Henry will not be allowed. No refund will be offered in this instance. We understand you may wish to have photographs taken without masks on, so our drivers will provide photo opportunities at designated points in your journey. Therefore, please keep your mask on at all times unless otherwise specified by our drivers.
- Maintain social distancing when and where possible. We ask you do not shake hands with the driver and avoid close physical contact. Also, please do not board or disembark Henry until told to by your driver to make social distancing easier for everyone.
- Follow general health and safety guidelines, including frequently washing and/or sanitising hands (hand sanitiser provided), and covering the mouth with tissue or crook of the arm if sneezing or coughing inside or outside Henry.
If you or any members of your party are feeling unwell with any COVID-19 symptoms (high temperature, frequent cough, or loss of taste or smell), please contact our office as soon as possible and do not attend your booking.
COVID-19 Refund Policies
In addition to providing a safe environment where you can relax, we have also updated our refund policies for any booking affected by COVID-19. This will help you feel at ease when making a hiring Henry for your event.
- All bookings that are cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions can be rescheduled and transferred to a new date free of charge. We will do our best to accommodate your preferred future dates, but this is subject to availability. If we cannot find an appropriate date that works, we can alternatively offer you a full refund minus the £100 deposit.
- All bookings that are cancelled because you or another party member has symptoms of COVID-19 or a positive test result will also qualify for the above.
- We are unable to offer a refund to any customers who are not willing to abide by our COVID-19 safety policies, such as refusing to wear a mask aboard Henry.
In addition to these updated policies, you should be familiar with general health and safety guidelines for COVID-19 safety, continue to monitor applicable government travel restrictions and advisories, and follow all national and local guidelines.
Never take risks, keep yourself and others safe, and together we can ensure you enjoy your experience with Henry.
If any questions have gone unanswered, please get in touch using the button below.